11 Mar More MaGiC is on the way in your My Disney Experience app!
If you follow PPV Inc., you know that we love the excitement, convenience and extra touch of MaGiC that a Disney MagicBand brings to your vacation. Over the past several months we have learning that the functions of the MagicBand will be incorporated into your My Disney Experience app. We are learning today that this new feature in your app is called Disney MagicMobile service!
This new service will offer the same convenient and contactless options as the MagicBand and will be launching in phases starting later this year, rolling out first on Apple devices. Here’s a few things to know about this NEW way to access your magical vacation:
- You can access this through your iPhone, Apple Watch or smart device.
- You will be able to create a Disney MagicMobile pass through the My Disney Experience app and add it to their smart device’s digital wallet.
- It works like magic – most features will be available by just holding up your smart device near an access point, just like you do with a MagicBand.
- You can choose to use Disney MagicMobile service or a MagicBand – pick whichever option works best during their visit. You can even use BOTH and alternate between the two for added flexibility.
- We’ll also soon be introducing more MagicBands in trendy new colors and fun designs featuring favorite Disney characters and stories.
- Our existing digital room key feature will continue to be available specifically within the My Disney Experience app, which helps guests expedite their arrival by using online check-in service, going directly to their Disney Resort hotel room and using their phone to unlock their door.
- If you choose to opt out of MagicBands or MagicMobile, Disney Resort hotel guests may also still pick up a Key to the World card at their convenience by visiting the front desk.
Keep following PPV Inc. to learn more as MagicMobile begins to make its debut!