It has been a week of exciting announcements coming out of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, and here is another one! Club Level Lounges will be reopening with sales of these Club Level rooms and suites beginning today, June 4!
Each Club Level Lounge will follow physical distancing measures and indoor covering requirements. Lounges will continue to provide a personalized experience for guests, including exclusive food & beverage options throughout the day such as a continental breakfast, evening beer and wine selections, and desserts and cordials. And of course, it will be complete with special Disney touches for all ages! At Disneyland’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa guests will also enjoy exclusive access to the Concierge Club, The Veranda, which includes a dedicated concierge desk and complimentary refreshments offered throughout the day.
The phased opening plan is as follows for Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
For Disneyland Resort:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa-starting for arrivals June 4th
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort are anticipated to reopen at a later date, so stay tuned for those details!
Contact your PPV agent for more information and to get your Club Level room reserved!