It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Disney World at Christmastime is pure holiday magic! That magic wouldn’t be complete without a special Christmas themed event.
This year Twinkling lights, festive décor, and magical celebrations will fill Magic Kingdom Park when “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” begins.
Highlights of the event include:
- A PARADE!! That’s right, a parade will once again make it’s way down Main Street USA! “Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” is one of our favorites that includes favorite Disney characters, Toy Soldiers and the Big Guy himself…Santa!
- “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks”
- Holiday attraction overlays! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day Guests, event Guests can enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While Guests are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. they should be sure to look up to the sky, they might catch some magical snowfall!
- Guests can dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will be also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This is an exclusive event meaning it is limited-capacity.
- The event will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Event dates are: November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30 December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
- Your Disney Very Merriest After Hours ticket purchase will allow you to enter Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7pm giving you more time to enjoy your favorite attractions and enjoy the brand-new “Disney Enchantment” fireworks spectacular.
- Disney World Resort guests will have first access to ticket on August 17. Tickets are available to non-resort guests August 20.
- Tickets range in price from $169 to $229 plus tax for most nights. December 19 & 21 are $249 plus tax. *see graphic below
- You do not need an additional theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Team PPV would love to help you enjoy this merry celebration! Email your PPV agent or if you don’t have one yet, email firstname.lastname@example.org