Disneyland Resort is launching a new, limited-time kids’ special ticket offer for use early in the new year! Beginning Oct. 24, 2023, you can purchase a child’s ticket (valid only for children ages 3-9) to a Disneyland Resort theme park for as low as $50 per child, per day with this kids’ special ticket offer. You will be able to choose from 1, 2 or 3-Day Park tickets, with upgrades such as Park Hopper tickets or Disney Genie+ service also available to add-on. These limited-time child tickets are a great value and will be valid for use between Jan. 8, 2024-March 10, 2024 (no blockout dates, subject to park reservation availability)*. Keep an eye on our social channels beginning Oct. 24 for more information about this upcoming ticket offer!
We want to share our top tips to make the most of your experience at Disneyland Resort!
1. Plan your Disneyland Resort vacation even further in advance to find dates that work for your schedule at the best price points. We will work with you to tailor your dates and resort choices to make the most of your visit well in advance, before the most popular spots book up.
2. Consider multi-day tickets to get the most out of your visit.
You cannot see and do it all in one day. Disneyland is a multi day destination experience with amazing resorts, theme parks, and Downtown Disney area filled with dining and entertainment for the whole family!
3. Save time by using Disney Genie+ service.
Purchasing Disney Genie+ service can help you spend less time waiting in line at some favorite attractions, including two new additions on the way! Disney is bringing two family-friendly rides into the mix – Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway coming soon, and The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure will be joining next month!
4. BYO: Bring your own reusable water bottle, snacks and stroller.
When spending a full day in the theme parks, it’s important to stay hydrated and fueled up! And while there are lots of fun treats to choose from (churros, anyone?), you’re also welcome to bring your own snacks for whenever hunger strikes! Just make sure you check the latest park guidelines on allowable items and rules, and leave glassware at home.
5. Plan your meals ahead of time with mobile food ordering on the Disneyland app.
Use the mobile order feature on the Disneyland app to easily plan ahead to grab a bite from some of the best quick-service restaurants. You can mobile order to enjoy great food at more casual dining locations that tend to be priced lower than choices at table-service restaurants.
And another tip for parents and families – place a mobile order earlier in the day (say, over breakfast) for your group’s can’t-miss meals and snacks for later in the day.
6. Check hotel options both on-property and off-property for good deals.
There is an abundance of great hotel options in and around Disneyland. Your PPV Inc. advisor will help you decide the right spot for your family to stay.
Be sure to reach out to start the vacation conversation here!