29 Oct Disney’s Hollywood Studios Piloting New Approach to Virtual Queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
It certainly is no secret that the most popular attraction in Walt Disney World is Star Wars; Rise of the Resistance located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park. To better help guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios plan ahead for their day at the park, Disney is launching a new way to access the virtual queue system for the super popular attraction.
This is how the process to gain a “boarding pass” for the attraction will look beginning next week on November 3rd;
- Guests with a valid ticket or annual pass and a Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be able to access the virtual queue system and check for an available boarding group starting at 7 a.m. on the day of their park reservation. This can be done before you leave your Disney resort hotel, or wherever else nearby you might be at that time.
- Just as the process is taking place now, the virtual queue will reopen daily at 2 p.m. for anyone who wasn’t already able to join a boarding group earlier in the day. Note: Guests must be inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios to access this second virtual queue opportunity, and access to a boarding group is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
The hope is that this new process will make a day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios more enjoyable and relaxing, as guests no longer need to be inside the park each morning to request a boarding group for the first virtual queue opportunity. Don’t forget, you need to be inside the park to request the 2 p.m. boarding groups.
To try to maximize the number of boarding groups each day while continuing to adhere to current health and safety guidelines, a clear barrier between the two rows of seats on each First Order Fleet Transport vehicle has been added.
The attraction’s virtual queue is only accessible via the My Disney Experience mobile app. To maximize your opportunity to secure a boarding group, here are some tips we recommend you check off your list prior to your day at the park:
- Register an account in My Disney Experience
- Download the My Disney Experience mobile app on your smart device or ensure you’re using the most updated version of the app before you arrive at the park.
- Link and assign all park tickets in your party to a My Disney Experience account
- Have a valid Disney Park Pass reservation for Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the day you’re visiting
- Select one member of your party to access the virtual queue for everyone in your group; if multiple people in your party try to join the virtual queue simultaneously, that may complicate your ability to secure a boarding group
- Remember, virtual queue boarding groups are limited and subject to availability
This new pilot approach to the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance virtual queue is designed to give guests the best possible experience during a day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Your PPV Inc. agent will ensure you understand the process in how to maximize your chances to enjoy this OUT OF THIS WORLD attraction during your next visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
To learn more about booking your vacation to Walt Disney World Resort email email@example.com or click here to request to request your no obligation quote https://www.practicallyperfectvacations.com/request-a-quote/