24 Aug Enjoying Pool Time at Your Walt Disney World Resort
*Feature Pools vs Quiet Pools, current safety measures and the all-important question….Do you need
to wear a mask?*
Do you ever leave your Walt Disney World vacation and think “I wish we would have spent more time relaxing at the pool.”? Well NOW is your chance! With the parks having shortened hours during the reopening phase it allows for more relaxation at your resort! And let’s face it, the Disney World resorts are worth spending some time at.
Each Walt Disney World resort has a feature pool and a quiet pool. Some even have multiple quiet pools. The feature pool is where you will find the largest pool at that resort with elaborate theming. Many have slides, kiddie play zones, spray structures, and more. The quiet pools are spaced throughout the resort and are your basic pool to lounge in. The feature pools draw more guests, so if you’re looking for more space while you relax, finding a quiet pool is ideal. All pools have set hours and at this time they are open from 9 am-9 pm.
Disney cast members are diligently working to make sure you can relax knowing your well-being is in good hands. Some of the current safety measures in place include:
- It is the heat of the summer so the pools get busier during peak times of the day. Therefore some may reach their set capacity.
- Lounge chairs are grouped in sets of three to allow social distancing.
- Laying the back of your lounge chair down when you leave tells the cast members it’s ready to be cleaned.
- Hand sanitizing wipes are available if you prefer to wipe anything down again.
- Life Jackets are available and sanitized between each guest.
*Are masks required at the pool? *While lounging and swimming, you are *not* required to wear a mask. They do require that when leaving the pool deck area (getting food, drinks, etc) you put it back on.
To learn more about planning your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, visit our website www.practicallyperfecvacations.com.