We have been thrilled hearing about the return of select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort over the past few weeks. This afternoon, Disney has released more great news about dining including some popular favorites!!!
Walt Disney World
Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach resort has announced that it will begin taking nightly walk-ins June 24th-July 4th. Online and phone reservations will begin on June 10th for reservations starting on July 5th. Sebastian’s Bistro is sure to be a popular destination given it’s convenient location to the skyliner.
Sebastian’s signature buttery house-baked pull-apart rolls will get Guests started, and the entire table will enjoy the Taste of the Caribbean platter featuring oven-roasted citrus chicken, slow-cooked mojo pork with mango sambal, and grilled flank steak with mojito relish. This hearty platter comes with sides of cilantro rice and beans, vegetable curry, and grilled broccolini. Coconut shrimp can also be ordered as an add-on to the meal. The best part? Guests finish with the ultimate sweet treat – the popular coconut-pineapple bread pudding!
‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort is returning on July 9th. Booking will also become available on June 10th for this very popular dining spot. ‘Ohana will be serving breakfast and dinner but will not return as a character dining spot during it’s re-opening. Guests will be entertained at dinner with a strolling musician. and background of tropical greenery.
For breakfast, Guests can start with pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, move on to Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, then dig into “eggs”cellent breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
The ‘Ohana dinner features all-you-care-to-enjoy platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini. And yes, ‘Ohana pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are back! Yippee!
Animal Kingdom has announced the return of several quick service locations which are now open including:
- Terra Treats (serving pizza slices)
- Isle of Java (serving fresh-brewed espresso, cappuccino, and sweet treats)
- Trilo-Bites (service DOLE Whip orange)
- Drinkwallah Snacks & Frozen Beverages
**As a reminder Tusker House at Animal Kingdom Park has begun taking reservations and will re-open as a modified character dining location on June 20th!!
The Boardwalk area is welcoming back some sweetness with the opening of the Boardwalk Ice Cream shop! Guests now have an extra reason to make a trip over to the Boardwalk. Featuring scoops and sundaes to go, Guests can satisfy their craving with a good old-fashioned sundae plus brownie and strawberry splash shortcake a la modes, and of course, the kid-favorite, Mickey Mouse Sundaes!
The very popular, ultra-cool lounge at Galaxy’s Edge, Oga’s Cantina will be serving up Fuzzy Tauntauns while guests can listen to DJ R-3X rock it! Oga’s Cantina will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14. Under the shadow of the spire!
Lamplight Lounge will return to Disney’s California Adventure Park serving brunch on select days. Guests can get their fix of plant-based Potato Flautas or Indulgent French Toast at Lamplight Lounge Brunch, opening July 9 with booking available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday brunch only.)
Those looking to dine alfresco can head to Wine Country Trattoria starting on July 17 with bookings available June 14.
Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings and offerings we are excited to share:
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Mondays and Fridays
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
There are also two new yummy treats available at Downtown Disney District – one in the glass and one to grab on the go.
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
Continue to follow Practically Perfect Vacations for up-to-date information about the theme parks and beyond!!
Want to start planning your magical vacation, send us a message today!!