We are getting closer to being able to experience the most out of this world adventure Walt Disney World has to offer! While we do not have dates yet when bookings will open, we have learned so much about this new experience and are so excited to share with our clients!
Opening spring 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be a two-night, immersive adventure in a galaxy far, far away that goes beyond anything Disney has created before.
But what does that mean, exactly?
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is like nothing else you’ve ever experienced: part live immersive theater, part themed environment, part culinary extravaganza, part real-life role-playing game—and yet so much more. You and your group will embark on a first-of-its-kind Star Wars adventure that’s your own. It’s the most immersive Star Wars story ever created—one where you live a bespoke experience and journey further into a Star Wars adventure than you ever dreamed possible. You will arrive at the Walt Disney World Resort terminal, board a launch pod and rendezvous with the magnificent Halcyon starcruiser. Stay in a cabin or suite with an exquisite view of space. Throughout the ship, you’ll interact with an eclectic collection of characters, sit down to exotic galactic cuisine and perhaps even plot a secret mission together.
While your choices determine what happens during your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventure, you’ll find something for everyone, including highlights like:
- New and familiar Star Wars Characters need your help and will invite you to delve deeper into the story—interact with them like never before, embark on secret missions and create alliances.
- Wield a lightsaber as you face off against a remote training device.
- Explore the Bridge and operate the ship’s systems and controls.
- Take an exclusive transport to the planet Batuu, where you’ll have the opportunity to engage in unique missions and experiences that extend the story of your adventure.
- Your story may even lead you to discover the inner workings of the ship in the Engineering Room.
What’s included with your vacation adventure?
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience*
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios**
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
View a sample itinerary here.
Light Saber Training: Wield a lightsaber and face off against a remote training device in this exclusive interactive activity that is far beyond anything you’ve experienced before. Put your skills to the test!
Guests must be at least 7 years of age to participate.
Bridge Training: Explore the working bridge of the legendary Halcyon starcruiser and learn how it functions from the crew during this hands-on experience. The crew will teach you how the navigation, power, defense and other critical systems keep the Halcyon starcruiser safe from unforeseen galactic entanglements. These skills may even come in handy should critical situations arise later in your voyage!
Planet Excursion to Batuu: This is HUGE!!Board a transport for a trip down to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu and continue your adventure on the remote planet. Your missions throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge—including your adventures on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run—will influence events back on the ship. You’ll be able to enjoy one-time entry to these attractions during your excursion to Batuu. It’s all connected—and all part of your personal Star Wars story!
Breakfast and Lunch: Available in the glamorous Crown of Corellia Dining Room. Enjoy a colorful fare from all over the galaxy—along with familiar favorites from your home planet. Start your day with a unique off-planet breakfast of hot and cold small plates and a variety of beverages including juices, fresh brewed coffee and Bubo Wamba Family Farms blue milk. For lunch, choose from a collection of small bites, like sandwiches, soups, mini flatbreads, assorted salads and sweets.
Dinner: On the first night of your adventure, the Crown of Corellia Dining Room transforms for dinner into an enticing table-service supper club with a special musical appearance by a galactic superstar. You’ll enjoy a special evening with distinctive dining and entertainment as you socialize with passengers and crew.
The second night, The Taste Around the Galaxy showcases courses inspired by the geography and environments of iconic destination planets throughout the galaxy. With the serving of each course, a brief introduction presents the name, inspiration and ingredients for the dishes. The meal includes group appetizers for the table, a choice of entrée and a specialty plated dessert.
You can indicate your preference for first or second dinner seating (based on availability) when you book your vacation package.
Sublight Lounge: The classic elegance of the Sublight Lounge makes it the perfect place to sip a beverage and relax—perhaps while conspiring with a charming smuggler or playing a casual game of holo-sabacc.
The starcruiser features 100 well-appointed cabins and suites, each one radiating an atmosphere of elegance, style, comfort and exclusivity. Relax in comfort and gaze out your cabin or suite window, as ships, planets, stars and other breathtaking galactic sights float past on the majestic canvas of the cosmos.
Each Standard Cabin is fitted with furnishings and fixtures designed to ensure comfort while traveling throughout the galaxy—including a pullout table and a TV with entertainment from your home planet—and a window with a view out into space.
- Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5)
Galaxy Class Suite
One-bedroom Galaxy Class Suites feature a living space complete with an integrated seating area and have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a double vanity bathroom, bar area, 2 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 4 passengers
- Room Configuration: queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
Grand Captain Suite
Two-bedroom Grand Captain’s Suites offer ample room for the whole family and feature a posh living space complete with an integrated seating area. They have all the comforts of Standard Cabins plus a main suite with a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, 3 windows with views out into space and a few extra Star Wars surprises.
- Sleeps: 8 passengers
- Room Configuration: 2 queen beds, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each
What to Wear
You’re invited to dress up as part of the Star Wars galaxy and wear your galactic favorites during your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventure. If you wish to participate, you can even show off your look during the Outer Rim Regalia exhibition. Clothes from your home planet are also welcome.
Planning Your Voyage
- What voyage dates—including alternates, as availability may be limited—do you prefer?
- How many people are in your party?
- Do you prefer a first or second dinner seating?
- Are you interested in any additional activities?
- Would you like to stay at a Disney Resort hotel before or after your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage?
This is sure to be a popular vacation adventure in 2022. If you would like to be on our VIP booking list, please fill out the quote form here and include in your notes that you are interested in Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!! We can’t wait for our clients to experience this one of a kind experience at Walt Disney World in 2022!