I’m so excited to be your personal vacation Fairy Godmother… (and the magic does NOT end at midnight!)
Hi, I’m Lauren! I’m from Ventura County, California, where I live with my husband, Will and three Disney-loving daughters, Charlotte, Emerson and Mila. I’ve always loved planning adventures- especially if it involves anything Disney. Once upon a time, I was a ten-year old little girl pouring over her mom’s copy of Birnbaum’s guide to Walt Disney World and dreaming of the next magical trip (and planning the entire itinerary down to the minute!). Well some things never change, and thirty years later, here I am, reading every website, blog post, and Disney news release I can get my hands on so that I can plan the most amazing magical adventures for the world. Now that’s my kind of happily ever after!
When I think of perfect vacation memories, I think of…
- … walking down Main Street with the castle in the distance, Mickey balloons all around, and the scent of ice cream and popcorn in the air…
- … sitting on the beach with a tropical drink, surrounded by warm ocean breezes and sound of the waves crashing on the sand…
- … seeing your child’s eyes light up the first time they hug Mickey or Minnie!
Everyone deserves to live in these moments, to relax and breathe in the magic.
Enter me! Together, we’ll curate your ideal vacation experience, whether it is a theme park vacation, like Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Universal Studios, OR something a little different like Aulani, Disney Cruiselines, or even the incredible Adventures by Disney! I’ll help you add extra magic by choosing the perfect dining selections, special experiences, and making sure every detail is “practically perfect!” While I handle the planning, you can do the most important job of all- making incredible memories!
I’ve planned multi-family trips, honeymoons, “surprise” trips for celebrations, travel with young children, with teens, even for Moms only! Whatever your travel dreams are, I can’t wait to help make them all come true!
- Favorite destination: Walt Disney World holds my sweetest childhood memories… but Disneyland is home!
- Favorite resort: Disney’s Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World and The Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland (Is it a coincidence that they both have Trader Sam’s? I don’t think so!)
- Favorite experience: Taking my daughters to Bippidi Boppidi Boutique… seeing their faces light up when their fairy godmother-in-training revealed their transformation was definitely a core memory!
- Favorite season to travel: Christmas at any Disney park is amazing! The imagineers go all-out to create the perfect winter wonderland… and when they make it snow on Main Street? Perfection.