I’m a lifelong Florida native who had the privilege of visiting the Walt Disney World Resort throughout my upbringing. Now, I want to bring that magic to YOU by helping plan the most incredible Disney vacations!
Some of my earliest life memories are from my first trip to Walt Disney World, over 20 years ago. Since then, I’ve had the opportunity to visit several other times and have grown to become a Disney Parks fanatic, with a deep interest in the history of iconic attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and Jungle Cruise just to name a few.
I strongly believe that the wonder of Disney Destinations cannot be understated – all you have to do is experience one for yourself to understand the magic! As a travel expert with a certification from the Disney College of Knowledge, I feel confident in my ability to provide the most up-to-date information and advice when planning your vacation.
If you’re curious, here’s what my perfect Disney day looks like!
- Start the day early with a character dining breakfast at Chef Mickey’s (home of some of my favorite Disney memories!)
- Take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and take in the sights, sounds, and smells of Main Street U.S.A.
- Watch a parade filled with my favorite Disney characters
- Enjoy my favorite cheeseburger spring rolls from the snack cart outside Adventureland
- Take a sunset ride on the Walt Disney World Railroad
- Indulge in a classic quick service dinner from Cosmic Rays (and a visit to my friend, Sonny Eclipse!)
- End the night with a Dole Whip Float from Sunshine Seasons before enjoying a viewing of the Happily Ever After fireworks show (followed by a quick stop at the Main Street Emporium for some last-minute shopping while the crowds clear out…obviously!)
With over 20 trips to Walt Disney World, there isn’t much I haven’t experienced. When it comes to dining, rides, resorts, transportation, and other accommodations, I can provide you with all the information you need to make the best vacations decisions for you and your family. Whether you’re looking to plan a honeymoon, girls’ trip, family reunion or a little one’s first visit, I can’t wait to make your vacation fantasies a reality!
- Favorite destination: Walt Disney World – it’s my Disney home!
- Favorite resort: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – when else can you have a real safari outside your resort balcony?
- Favorite experience: EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival – it always lands around my birthday, has beautiful topiaries, and some awesome food selections!
- Favorite season to travel: SUMMER! Growing up, this was when I usually visited the parks, so the familiar Florida heat and humidity brings me so much nostalgia. (Just don’t forget your rechargeable fan.)