27 Aug Spooktacular fall fun is returning to Walt Disney World!!
SPOOKTACULAR FALL FUN IS RETURNING TO DISNEY’S MAGIC KINGDOM—Fall décor, treats, costumes and more!
Halloween season is a big deal at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and we are so excited that our guests traveling September 15-October 31 are going to get to join in on the SPOOKtacular fun! All of the décor will be up on Main Street U.S.A. but of course Walt Disney World isn’t stopping there….they have found a way to bring even more magic to the fall season.
- OUR FAVORITE—A HALLOWEEN THEMED CAVALCADE! Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and pals wearing their favorite Halloween costumes. Look for other Disney character friends dressed up and riding the horse-drawn trolley down Main Street, U.S.A. and you just might spot your two favorite chipmunks have some crazy costumed fun in Frontierland.
- GUESTS CAN WEAR COSTUMES TOO!!–This is a Disney first for during regular park hours. Now be sure your costume day does fall between September 15 and October 31. This even includes adults!! So find you creative side and dawn your best Disney inspired costume to celebrate the season! *Rememer masks are not permitted for adults; only children younger than 14 years old are permitted to wear costume masks. In addition, all guests are required to wear approved face coverings during their visit.
- FALL TREATS ARE BACK– Famous favorites like the Pumpkin-spiced Waffle Sundae are returning along with some new treats! We will be sharing the Foodie Guide to Fall at Walt Disney World as soon as it’s released. So stayed tuned for more yummy news!
- MAGIC SHOT SURPRISES—Magic Shots come with your Memory Maker purchase and they are always a fun surprise regardless of the season but get ready because you are going to open your Memory Maker during this time to find some additional happy haunts have joined in!
- HALLOWEEN SHOPPING—What would a trip to Walt Disney World be without some shopping for treats and souvenirs to take home?? Special merchandise like a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack and Disney Villain apparel and more is waiting for you throughout the park.
This fall is going to be a great time to visit with low crowds and extra Halloween magic. Don’t miss out on a SPOOKtacular time!
To learn more about planning your fall 2020 Walt Disney World Resort vacation and “Book with Confidence”, visit https://www.practicallyperfectvacations.com/book-with-confidence-in-2020/