02 Feb The new way to PARK HOP!
Park Hopping has returned to Walt Disney World Resort! On my last trip I was able to park hop on two separate occasions and the process could not have been easier.
Just follow these easy steps:
- In order to park hop you have the “park hopper” option included on your tickets when purchased as stand alone tickets or as part of a package with PPV Inc.
- Make your Park Pass reservation for the park you want to visit first via your My Disney Experience account. For example; I scheduled my park pass and visited Hollywood Studios first part of the day in the morning. You must enter the park that your have a park pass reservation for first before being allowed to Park Hop.
- After 2pm the park hopping window opens. This is an important time to note as transportation from one park to another will not start running until 2pm.
- Check the My Disney Experience app or call the Park Hopping Hotline (407-560-5000) to make sure that the park you want to visit is open for park hopping that day.
- Find the best transportation option to get you to your next park. For me that was walking to the bus loops and finding the Bus to Hollywood Studios.
PPV Tip: In both of my experiences the bus transportation from one park to another were at the furthest bus stops, so be prepared for a little extra walking!
6. A bus attendant will scan your Magicband or Key to the World Card to verify that you have the park hopping option on your tickets before being seated on the bus.
Once you are on the bus, you have nothing left to do but enjoy your ride to the park! It is so easy to enjoy more than one park per day! In total it only took about 30 minutes from the time I walked out of Hollywood Studios to be through the turnstiles at Animal Kingdom!
When working with your PPV agent, you too can make the most of your magical Disney days!
To learn more about planning your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, visit our website www.practicallyperfectvacations.com