05 Mar Updated MAGIC at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
We are so excited to finally get a sneak peek at the NEWLY RENOVATED rooms at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!! You may recall us previously sharing that Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort announced they were giving the rooms a Moana themed facelift. The fact that they said Moana, grabbed our attention immediately as we have many guests that love Moana. Walt Disney World resorts are designed to tell a story and fully immerse you in Disney magic and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a perfect location to bring in the story of Moana. These rooms are now accepting bookings for travel starting in late July 2021.
The reimagined rooms feature a color palette inspired by the Pacific Ocean. Even the bathroom floor tile and carved details in the vanity is inspired by the sandy ocean floor.
A few fun facts about this resort:
- In the HEART OF THE MAGIC! It’s located right across from Magic Kingdom offering beautiful views as soon as you walk through the lobby.
- HOT SPOT of Walt Disney World resorts! It books quickly so this is one you need to plan in advance for!
- Sits right on the MONORAIL LOOP giving easy access to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. You also have the option to take a water taxi over to Magic Kingdom. *current transportation options may be modified due to construction
- The newly remodeled rooms SLEEP UP TO 5 guests with 2 queen beds and a fold-down daybed. There are several room categories to choose from including theme park view!
- LAVA POOL is amazing!! This pool features a towering volcano, a waterfall and a thrilling 142 foot-long waterslide.
Are you ready to experience the reimagined Polynesian resort? Reach out to us for your no obligation quote! We would love to help you “travel in the most delightful way”.
Learn more or request a no-obligation quote here www.practicallyperfectvacations.com