The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival has begun! For 2021, the Food & Wine Festival will run through the summer and deep into the fall, ending on November 20th, giving fans lots of time to find their way to the festival!
This year, the Food & Wine Festival will feature 32 booths, including more than 20 global marketplaces that will be available on the opening day of the festival, with all booths available by October 1, 2021.
A total of 25 booths will make their return to the festival. Returning fan-favorite Global Marketplaces include:
- The Canada Booth with its signature Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll.
- The Brazil Booth (opening October 1), will once again feature their signature drink, the Frozen Caipirinha, and signature dish, Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread.
- The Hawaii Booth will bring back its mouthwatering Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise that can be paired with an AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine.
- The Germany Booth hits for the cycle with Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese, washed down with a classic German Selbach-Oster Riesling Wine and finished off with Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce.
- The France Booth will offer mainstays such as the Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine and Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley while offering a new dessert item this year in a Crème Brûlée au Grand Mariner: Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Grand Marnier Liqueur.
A total of seven new marketplaces will debut at this year’s festival:
- The Noodle Exchange: As its name indicates, noodle dishes will be the highlight here, such as Shrimp and Coconut Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil.
- The Tangerine Café: Flavors of the Medina: Moroccan-inspired cuisine such as Stone-baked Moroccan Bread with Hummus, Zaalouk, and Zhoug Dips.
- The Rotunda Bistro: American fare such as Chilled Crab and Avocado Parfait with Caviar paired with Domaine Carneros Cuvée Brut Rosé from California.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine: Featuring all things pork, such as Roasted Porchetta with Pork-fat Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Lemon-Parsley Salsa Verde.
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience: An homage to the classic combination of wings & beer, try out various wing sauces that can be washed down with a beer or cider flight.
- Lobster Landing (opening October 1st): Featured dishes will all include the crusty crustacean, such as Lobster Chowder with Bacon, Corn, Potatoes, and Oyster Cracker, while specialty drinks include the Cape Codder: Vodka with Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Lime.
- Mac & Eats (opening October 1st): The ultimate comfort food! Keep it simple with Traditional Macaroni and Cheese with Herbed Panko; or be adventurous and dig into Cowboy Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, and Onion Straws.
If all that tasting and sipping is not enough to keep you busy, or if you are looking for some family adventure, the Food & Wine Festival also offers two great activities! First, the return of Emile’ Fromage Montage: to participate in this activity, guests pick up a Food & Wine passport, which will list 5 cheeses from various Global Marketplaces to sample. Try each cheese and collect a stamp from each participating Marketplace – complete all five and win a prize! Second, challenge yourself to Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a scavenger hunt that will send the whole family out looking for Remy statuettes hidden throughout the festival.
If you are interested in attending the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, reach out to your PPV agent today! Many of our agents will be attending the festival so check back to follow along with us as we update you on the delicious food and wine offerings and the fun-filled activities that make up the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival!