With the changes and updates that have happened since the July reopening of Walt Disney World, it’s our job to make sure you are informed and have the best vacation experience possible. It’s also an important reason to use a PPV agent now more than ever. We have first hand knowledge and experience with current travel guidelines and safety measures. We have been spending time in the parks and resorts a ton since reopening began in July. In addition to staying on top of updates, there are many other benefits to utilizing our services.
We are here to help with each and every step of the planning process….
- We will assist with planning and choosing the right vacation package to fit your families needs and wants. After all, this is your vacation!
- We will assist with setting up your My Disney Experience account & making Park Pass Reservations by creating a custom itinerary with your days mapped out- tips included! We don’t want you to spend your vacation worrying about what to do next- you will simply be able to enjoy and take in the magic!
- We will help you decide on and assist in booking dining reservations – yes- we wake up early and do the work so you can sleep in!
- We will share tips on ways to save and get the most value out of your vacation experience and we keep an eye on and applying promotional offers to qualifying reservations.
- We will remind you of important payment and planning dates.
If you’re looking to travel in 2021, the time is NOW to book, especially with 2021 being the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World! By booking early, we are more likely to secure your top choices and can make payments as needed to fit your family’s needs. We know with these uncertain times and wondering when parades, fireworks, character meets, etc. will return, it’s still important to know that having a vacation booked can only benefit you.
Why?? It only requires at $200 deposit when you book a package, and that deposit is FULLY refundable until final payment time, you and feel it’s not the right time to travel, your reservation can be modified to fit your needs with no penalty.
It really is best to have something on the books now, so that we can be sure you don’t miss out in staying at your favorite resort, or scoring that must do Chef Mickey’s breakfast. Availability is more limited that ever due to capacity limits, celebrations in the works, and more – and when you combine that with trips that have moved due to park closures, and lots of people just wanting to get out and have fun, we are seeing resorts fill very quickly.
We want to do our best in making sure you’re getting what you want from your vacation experience and as your PPV Inc. agent, we are always in your corner before, during, and even after travel. We can’t wait to help your family create lasting memories once again!
To learn more about planning your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation, visit our website www.practicallyperfectvacations.com