From Convict Nation to the Lucky Country
Enjoy an amazing adventure to Australia, the incredible Land Down Under. This unique country was founded as a continent-sized prison but today it is one of the most progressive, prosperous, and happiest places on earth. Despite its remote location, Australia is a magnet for visitors from around the globe. Travelers are drawn to Oz by its amazing flora and fauna and its rich and intriguing cultural heritage as the home of the Australian aborigines and the dumping ground of thousands of convicts from Great Brittan. They are also lured by Australia’s vibrant, livable cities and its outstanding scenic attractions including the stunning Great Barrier Reef. Australia also boasts an internationally recognized food and wine scene that is second to none. Amazing animals, glittering cities, dazzling beaches, delicious food and some of the friendliest people anywhere, no wonder Australia is called “the Lucky Country”! Australia has so much to offer anyone with wanderlust and curiosity. THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME AWAITS YOU!
- Beautiful Sydney Harbor and its iconic Opera House
- Fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites focusing on Australia’s unique history as a convict-built nation.
- The atmospheric Blue Mountains of New South Wales
- Dynamic Brisbane and the beaches of the Gold Coast
- The Great Barrier Reef, an oceanic wonderland
- Tasmania, an island of evocative natural beauty and thriving local culture.
- Wildlife Parks home to Kangaroos, Koala Bears, Wallabies, Tasmanian Devils and more
- Melbourne’s vibrant cultural scene and bohemian neighborhoods