With a total of 1244 staterooms on the Disney Wish, there truly is a room for everyone. From inside staterooms to deluxe verandahs, suites, and even a tower funnel suite- deciding which stateroom for your next cruise on the Wish can be a bit overwhelming. We will break it down for you and help you decide!
- All staterooms have queen beds.
- Some staterooms sleep 5 guests for larger families.
- All staterooms have a split bath (except the standard inside staterooms) allowing space for families to prepare for the day/evening with ease.
- There are connecting room options for larger families that want to stay close together.
- Each stateroom has a 43 inch TV, USB A and USB C charging ports, a full length mirror, and a mini safe, and pull out drawer refrigerator.
- The bathrooms even have night lights!
- Each stateroom also has privacy dividers.
Considering a concierge stay?
- Most of these staterooms feature king beds.
- Royal Suites sleep up to 6 guests.
- Wish Tower Suite sleeps up to 8 guests.
- All concierge guests have access to a dedicated lounge on Deck 12 and a private sundeck on Deck 13.
No matter the stateroom you choose for your cruise on the Disney Wish, we can assure you that they are all pretty darn magical!
Pleas reach out to us to get your Disney Cruise Vacation planning started! https://www.practicallyperfectvacations.com/request-a-quote/