The popular MagicBand+ technology used at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort will start to make its wayto Disney Cruise Line, beginning with a preview opportunity on select Disney Wish sailings before it officially debuts.
At Disney Cruise Line, the bands will be called DisneyBand+.
With DisneyBand+, our guests will unlock the hands-free conveniences of wearable technology on the high seas for the first time on a Disney cruise. With three Disney Cruise Line-exclusive designs to choose from, DisneyBand+ will be the perfect accessory for a Disney cruise vacation.
With Disneyband+, you will be able to:
- Unlock your stateroom door.
- Charge a sweet treat or souvenir to your stateroom folio.
- Bands are waterproof- so they can be worn at all times during your cruise.
- Kids ages 3+ will be able to use in lieu of the current Ocearneer Club Bands to access the kids clubs onboard and on Castaway Cay.
- Use to tap and secure photos taken by onboard photographers.
- You can also enjoy enchanting surprises throughout your cruise, so keep your eyes peeled for extra moments of MAGIC!
We are excited to see this new technology bring MAGIC to life on the Disney Wish this summer!