This weekend at the D23 Expo, the Disney Parks panel was one everyone wanted to see. Many of us here at PPV were watching the live stream with bated breath as they announced some great new experiences and attractions coming to the Walt Disney World Resort in 2023.
Let’s explore what’s coming soon:
- Happily Ever After is coming back! The fans have spoken, and the Walt Disney World Resort listened. The fan-favorite Happily Ever After nighttime show at Walt Disney World Resort will once again grace the skies above Magic Kingdom Park in 2023. The announcement came complete with a live performance of “Happily Ever After” sung by singer and actor, Jordan Fisher.
- Tron Lightcycle Run will open in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park in spring 2023. We even got to see Disney Parks, Experiences and Products president, Josh D’Amaro giving it a test run. This attraction looks so cool!
- There will be a new nighttime show coming to EPCOT to celebrate 100 Years of Wonder with the Walt Disney Company. This new show will debut later next year, continuing the park’s legacy of inspiring nighttime entertainment on World Showcase Lagoon.
- As a part of the multi-year transformation at EPCOT, the World Celebration neighborhood will open at in late 2023 and will feature a new statue of Walt Disney called “Walt the Dreamer.” CommuniCore Hall will also open in World Celebration in 2023.
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana will open in late 2023 at EPCOT, inviting guests to follow the story of water on the planet, inspired by Moana’s connection to the ocean.
- Figment is back! Everyone’s favorite small purple dragon will return to EPCOT for meet and greets by the end of 2023.
- The Hatbox Ghost, who has been a mainstay at Disneyland in California, will materialize at the Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom Park next year.
We are currently booking Walt Disney World through 2023. Looking to book a Walt Disney World vacation?
Reach out for a no obligation quote—> https://www.practicallyperfectvacations.com/request-a-quote/